Saturday, March 26, 2011

What is happening to me???!!!

This is what actually happen...


1 - Falling in love with something what we call "fan-fic", means story or video or novels that made by the fan of an artist about their fav artist...Exp: Love is..... and MOIRAI (combination of 2 story and this is the result....Awesome!!!)


2 - Just realize that i might already FALL-IN-LOVE with someone.....again....but this time, that guy is someone that in my thought, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS FALL-IN-LOVE THINGY WITH HIM!!!....OMG...this is serious!!! U guys may help me to solve it....tQ....


3 - I really wanna write a lot of entry BUT in do not have a lot of time to do that...=(...sorry, biane, dui bu xi......=(~~~



p/s: weak in managing my time...that is actually the problem...and plus..please help me solve this LOVE stuff coz i afraid of it....seriously!!!!


help me please~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment